· Collect monthly assessments.
· Retain legal counsel to take appropriate steps to collect delinquent assessments.
· Prepare an Annual Budget for the community.
· To be responsible for the maintenance of the Common Areas and Limited Common Areas of the community.
· Enforce the rules and regulations of the community.
· Maintain adequate insurance coverage to protect homeowner investment in the community.
· Maintain a separate Operating Account for the payment of all expenses related to the community and work towards establishing adequate Reserve Funding.
· Company maintains a 24-hour emergency cell phone to address situations that pose a threat to property.
· Strive to maintain a Sense Of Community in the properties we serve by working with the Board to implement community events: Spring Clean-ups, Flower Planting Days, Christmas Parties, Easter Egg Hunts, Community BBQs, etc.
· Maintain a website presence for the communities we serve.
· Onsite Association Management Offices
· Supervise relationships with vendors working on the property to insure work is performed as agreed.
· Staffing of the Main Office to address homeowner phone calls, and to respond to e-mails and questions that homeowners may need addressed.